Hentai Forums

It is currently Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:39 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:37 am 

Hello community!

This may be a little long winded and I expect some harsh responses but I need to ask somewhere to get the ball rolling; here goes...

I wanted a game like hentai sim brothel and slave maker to play on my android phone. Problem is, there isn't much to choose from. Don't get me wrong, there is Simbro, Nataku games and Akubar's games are now available for android. But it just wasn't hitting the spot for me :(

So I set out to design my own game, and it is going better then I thought it would, It certainly takes after the original two I mentioned. I have the girls, security staff, locations, equipment, pets, currencies and more already worked out.
The current state of the game is near playable in an alpha form of sorts but before I show it off I need to increase the number of girls and security from 2/3 of each to 16 or so of each to get the game rolling. But the other issue is that it is currently just text based with no art or backgrounds at all.

For the currencies, pets and equipment I have been practicing some pixel art to fill in the icons and give things some color, the menus I will texture after that, but then I will hit a wall when it comes to the characters and locations (dunno)

So the reason I came here was for some advice on what I should do? What I would really like would be some donated art with credits given on each image, It doesn't even have to be OC. The artists just need to understand that I can't afford to commission anything at the moment and it is possible that the art will be used for commercial purposes of distributing the game. I don't know if I will just do a Patreon page with proceeds going to art commissions or if I will end up trying to get the app to be a $1 purchase, or a free app with adds, possibly remove the adds for $1, or even free app to start with content locked behind a $1 purchase. I also doubt any artist would work on the bases of profit sharing from the app because the is the possibility it wont come to fruition or it just wont be profitable.

Anyway that's my thoughts; opinions would be very welcomed right now. I have been running this all through my head for a month now since I started the project and I just don't know how to proceed!

Thanks