Hentai Forums

It is currently Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:26 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3967 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 265  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: What Hentai is This?
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 20, 2004 6:07 pm
Posts: 477
Location: In ur base, killin ur dudez
This is the identification thread. Use it and it alone for requests.

_________________
Most Brutal of all Metalists and Right Hand of the Goddess Black_Knight.

Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:20 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 20, 2004 6:07 pm
Posts: 477
Location: In ur base, killin ur dudez
someguy76 wrote:
http://galleries.lestai.com/ot_B/4/1/index.html?nats=MzU5Nzo1MToz

ty for the replies in advance

_________________
Most Brutal of all Metalists and Right Hand of the Goddess Black_Knight.

Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 4:29 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2004 1:57 am
Posts: 3263
Location: Ft.Worth, TX (I moved)
Vicissitude wrote:
someguy76 wrote:
http://galleries.lestai.com/ot_B/4/1/index.html?nats=MzU5Nzo1MToz

ty for the replies in advance


It is Oni Tensei. It's 4 eps long. America already has it. I know cause i have it.. 8)

_________________
Ranma! You I kill! Shampoo from
Ranma1/2


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:55 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 20, 2004 6:07 pm
Posts: 477
Location: In ur base, killin ur dudez
winnkey wrote:
Ok i dont have a clip or anything but i saw a little clip a little while back and i want to watch it but i dont know what its from.

I dont have the clip but i will try to describe it to the best of my ability.

Ok it is To girls siting at a table, I am guessing that they where school girls cause i think they where wearing a uniform, one of the girls starts rubbing the other girls pussy with her feet. then i think the other girl I think says something like a Accept and then she starts rubbing the other girl with her feet. And thats basically all i remember. This is some things i have put together but they are just guesses. That they are at school and i am guessing school library. And the footsy think is some kind of game they have.

well thats all i remember so please if anyone knows the Show could you please help me out

_________________
Most Brutal of all Metalists and Right Hand of the Goddess Black_Knight.

Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:29 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2004 1:57 am
Posts: 3263
Location: Ft.Worth, TX (I moved)
Vicissitude wrote:
winnkey wrote:
Ok i dont have a clip or anything but i saw a little clip a little while back and i want to watch it but i dont know what its from.

I dont have the clip but i will try to describe it to the best of my ability.

Ok it is To girls siting at a table, I am guessing that they where school girls cause i think they where wearing a uniform, one of the girls starts rubbing the other girls pussy with her feet. then i think the other girl I think says something like a Accept and then she starts rubbing the other girl with her feet. And thats basically all i remember. This is some things i have put together but they are just guesses. That they are at school and i am guessing school library. And the footsy think is some kind of game they have.

well thats all i remember so please if anyone knows the Show could you please help me out


ahh that's kind of tough since I seen so many like that..hmmm..

_________________
Ranma! You I kill! Shampoo from
Ranma1/2


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: BICO III password
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:01 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:15 am
Posts: 1
Um...hi i'm new! I just d/l'd a game from a webiste that I cannot find no more becuase my history resets everynight!
So now I have all them downloaded but the rar file needs a password.
So I was wondering, is there anyone who has this sets a parts in which all the parts are entilted:
Bico III.CD1
and
Bico III.CD2
If anyone knows the password or a way i can hack through the password I wuld luv that!
*PS, the parts were d/l'd through MU*


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:20 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:55 am
Posts: 2
Does anyone know the name of this movie?
http://rapidshare.de/files/38383357/9.mpg.html
Thank a lot :P


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:30 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2004 1:57 am
Posts: 3263
Location: Ft.Worth, TX (I moved)
pony88 wrote:
Does anyone know the name of this movie?
http://rapidshare.de/files/38383357/9.mpg.html
Thank a lot :P


That looks like Dark Shell but I'm not sure...could be mistaken...but looks like Dark Shell to me.

_________________
Ranma! You I kill! Shampoo from
Ranma1/2


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:45 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:55 am
Posts: 2
k thank you very much !!! :D


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:29 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:27 pm
Posts: 1
Webbmaster62 wrote:
Vicissitude wrote:
winnkey wrote:
Ok i dont have a clip or anything but i saw a little clip a little while back and i want to watch it but i dont know what its from.

I dont have the clip but i will try to describe it to the best of my ability.

Ok it is To girls siting at a table, I am guessing that they where school girls cause i think they where wearing a uniform, one of the girls starts rubbing the other girls pussy with her feet. then i think the other girl I think says something like a Accept and then she starts rubbing the other girl with her feet. And thats basically all i remember. This is some things i have put together but they are just guesses. That they are at school and i am guessing school library. And the footsy think is some kind of game they have.

well thats all i remember so please if anyone knows the Show could you please help me out


ahh that's kind of tough since I seen so many like that..hmmm..


well if you have seen so many like that could you give me a couple so i can look them up


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:34 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2004 1:57 am
Posts: 3263
Location: Ft.Worth, TX (I moved)
winnkey wrote:
Webbmaster62 wrote:
Vicissitude wrote:
winnkey wrote:
Ok i dont have a clip or anything but i saw a little clip a little while back and i want to watch it but i dont know what its from.

I dont have the clip but i will try to describe it to the best of my ability.

Ok it is To girls siting at a table, I am guessing that they where school girls cause i think they where wearing a uniform, one of the girls starts rubbing the other girls pussy with her feet. then i think the other girl I think says something like a Accept and then she starts rubbing the other girl with her feet. And thats basically all i remember. This is some things i have put together but they are just guesses. That they are at school and i am guessing school library. And the footsy think is some kind of game they have.

well thats all i remember so please if anyone knows the Show could you please help me out


ahh that's kind of tough since I seen so many like that..hmmm..


well if you have seen so many like that could you give me a couple so i can look them up


Let me fine some names okay?

_________________
Ranma! You I kill! Shampoo from
Ranma1/2


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:30 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2007 1:07 pm
Posts: 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9W-bjiyM6U
Does anyone know the name of this anime? Thanks for whoever can help me.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 27, 2004 7:15 pm
Posts: 40
I hate to say this but half the "hentai" stuff on youtube turns out to be nothing more than ecchi anime that doesn't have any sex at all.

(Yes I understand they don't allow totally explicit stuff. But half the time these anime's that are supposedly hentai on there, aren't. If that makes sense.)

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:11 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2004 1:57 am
Posts: 3263
Location: Ft.Worth, TX (I moved)
Echelon wrote:
I hate to say this but half the "hentai" stuff on youtube turns out to be nothing more than ecchi anime that doesn't have any sex at all.

(Yes I understand they don't allow totally explicit stuff. But half the time these anime's that are supposedly hentai on there, aren't. If that makes sense.)


yeah, but actually found yaoi hentai on youtube in epiosdes..ain't tha something? :lol: 8)

_________________
Ranma! You I kill! Shampoo from
Ranma1/2


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:18 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2007 1:07 pm
Posts: 2
Echelon wrote:
I hate to say this but half the "hentai" stuff on youtube turns out to be nothing more than ecchi anime that doesn't have any sex at all.

(Yes I understand they don't allow totally explicit stuff. But half the time these anime's that are supposedly hentai on there, aren't. If that makes sense.)


Oh. Oh well can you tell me the name of it anyway? Need something to watch I have watched all my DVD's and am just sitting here thinking of something to do... Thanks for your help.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3967 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 265  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Theme Created by HOLLYSMOKE
Theme updated to phpBB 3.0.14 by KamijouTouma
Theme Version is 3.0.14-ss2