Hentai Forums

It is currently Wed Oct 24, 2018 3:39 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:43 pm 

This is the first of the video game website reviews i'll be doing. I decided to do this because there are quite a few sites that deserve recognition either because they cater to video gamers desires, or they should be avoided like the plague.

Gamersaloon.com is a website where you can play competitively for money.

How it works:

The first thing you have to do is sign up, which is very simple and only takes about 5 minutes of your time. Next step is to make a transaction to start you off on a few wagers. You can add as little as $10 or anywhere over $100. I put up $20 to start. Once your balance is settled, you can start looking for challenges from other members who play the same multiplayer games as you. You can either look for a tournament challenge or play a member 1 vs 1 (via challenging them or accepting a challenge).

Pros

The system is very user friendly and they make the rules clear when it comes to disputes. They provide special bonus points to winners (and sometimes losers if they have a premium membership) where you can collect them in and get special game related prizes.

Cons

They don't have team battle tournaments consisting of 3 vs 3 or 5 vs 5 yet. They have no way to determine whether a game will be laggy prior to playing. They leave it up to the player to determine whether a match will be playable or not.

Conclusion:

My first day there was a lot of fun. I managed to easily earn $12 by challenging 2 people on Tekken 7. If you're confident in your multiplayer gaming skills (regardless of genre) and you want to make a quick buck, then there is no reason to hesitate trying out Gamersaloon.com. It's a great way to make a buck and make new gaming rivals. Take your gaming to the next level and unleash your competitive spirit.

Rating: 4 stars out of 5